We are very pleased to announce the 8th International Fluid Academy Day, which will take place on May 29th 2019 at Royal Palm Hall in Campinas, Brazil. In conjunction with 4 other major societies. The aim of this eight edition is again to review recent advances in fluid management, and hemodynamic and organ function monitoring in the critical care setting in a comprehensive manner for intensivists, anaesthesiologists and emergency physicians as well as interested internists and surgeons. However the meeting will deal with any broad topic related to critical care. As always it is also a great way to promote professional interaction between faculty members, participants and delegates of the industry. On May 30 - June 1 several other meetings will be organised, like the 9th WCACS, World Congress on Abdominal Compartment (Faculty: Bruno Pereira, Andy Kirkpatrick, Jan De Waele, Manu Malbrain,...). There will be one single entrance fee allowing admission to ALL events during the 3 days of the meeting.
- 9th World Congress Abdominal Compartment (WCACS)
- XIII International Symposium of SOBED
- Congress of SOBRACIL-SP 2019
- INTERGASTRO & TRAUMA Meeting 2019
- Early Bird Rate: Dec 22nd 2018
- Standard Rate: Mar 1st 2019
- Onsite Rate: after May15th
- 8th iFAD (International Fluid Academy Day): May 30th
- 9th WCACS (World Congress Abdominal Comparttment Syndrome): May 30 - June 1
- Royal Palm Hall, Campinas, Brazil http://royalpalm.com.br/hall/?lang=en
- Hotel The Hotel will be close by the venue (The Royal Palm Tower)
- The Congress Organization is getting done by a professional team. They will work on Bios, profiles, pictures, travel confirmation, accommodation, transfers and well-being of all international sdelegates and speakers. They are also are working on the congress app and website updates.
- JPN CONSULTORIA EMPRESARIAL – DIV. DE EVENTOS E TURISMO Contato: Sr. José Antonio Maranho (OPC)