See the App in your webbrowser: https://whova.com/webapp/e/ifadi_201811/
We are very pleased to announce the Seventh International Fluid Academy Days, which will take place on November 23rd 2018 at Pakhuis De Zwijger in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
The aim of this seventh edition is again to review recent advances in fluid management, and hemodynamic and organ function monitoring in the critical care setting in a comprehensive manner for intensivists, anaesthesiologists and emergency physicians as well as interested internists and surgeons. However the meeting will deal with any broad topic related to critical care. As always it is also a great way to promote professional interaction between faculty members, participants and delegates of the industry.
iFAD is an innovative Critical Care Educational meeting. This conference provides the highest quality of Critical Care education and is guaranteed to innovate and inspire. The iFAD Faculty is the most provocative, engaging, motivating and inspiring group of international educational speakers and as organizing committee we want to ensure we have the sponsors to match. Together, we make iFAD stand apart from other Critical Care conferences.
- Early Bird Rate: Jul 1st
- Special Rate: Sep 1st
- Standard Rate: Oct 1st
- Online Rate: Nov 1st
- Onsite Rate: after Nov 15th
- 7th iFAD (International Fluid Academy Day): Nov 23rd
- 5th CACU (Critical and Acute Care Ultrasound) course: Nov 24th (limited places)
- 2nd ECMO cannulation course: Nov 24th (limited places)
- 1st Acid-Base Masterclass: Nov 24th (limited places)
- Nov 23rd: Pakhuis De Zwijger, Piet Heinkade 179, 1019 HC Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Nov 24th: Amsterdam UMC, Location VUmc, De Boelelaan 1117, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Hotel Jakarta, Javakade 766, 1019 SH Amsterdam, The Netherlands
EARLY BIRD registration for the 7th IFAD meeting is open
Early Bird (limited seats) online registration for the 7th IFAD is now open
from 1 July 2018
from 1 July 2018
from 1 August 2018
from 1 September 2018
|residents or members endorsing societies*||140||160||180||200||240|
|nondoctors or doctors low income countries*||110||130||145||160||190|
(*) Special rate: proof of status for residents, members endorsing society, non-doctors, doctors from low income countries will be required to finalize your registration
Rates for POST-IFAD Courses (can only be booked when attending 7th IFAD)
- 5th CACU (Nov 24): 300 EUR
- 2nd ECMO cannulation course (Nov 24): 200 EUR
- 1st Acid-Base Course (Nov 24): 150 EUR
- 2nd How to Talk like TED workshop (Nov 24): 100 EUR
- 2nd BEACH (BElgian Annual eCmo Hands-on) course (Oct 12), Auditorium Kiekens, UZ Brussel, Jette, Belgium: 300 EUR
- 1st HemoSim (Hemodynamic clinical case simulator) Workshop (Oct 13), Auditorium Kiekens, UZ Brussel, Jette, Belgium: 150 EUR
All cancellations or alterations should be put in writing to the IFAD2018 Secretariat.
If cancellation is received in writing:
- By 1 July 2018: €75.00 cancellation fee will apply
- Between 1 July – 15 Oct 2018: 50% of registration monies paid will be refunded
- After 15 Oct 2018: no refund on monies paid
Please visit and like our Facebook page for all IFAD photos.
The iFAD started as local initiative form the pharmaceutical working group on fluids from the Ziekenhuis Netwerk Antwerpen (www.zna.be). Today iFAD is integrated within the not-for-profit charitable organization iMERiT, International Medical Education and Research Initiative, under Belgian law and as such the iFAD Organising Committee strongly recognizes and values a constructive partnership with the industry.